October 29, 2012
New work on show this week at the Affordable Art Fair, Hampstead - 1-4 November 2012
Includes the latest canvas pages from book 8 (all framed) and oil studies.
19 June , 2012
Latest screen print 'Brighton Wheel' in night time blue or soft grey. 1 colour, edition of 25 signed and numbered printed on 50cm x 50cm 250gsm South Bank paper.
Fresh and simple.
17 April , 2012
Artist Open Houses start next month and this year I am hosting a show at 31 Sandgate Road, Brighton BN1 6JP.
We are open every Saturday and Sunday during May 10am - 5pm.
Artists taking part:
• Margo Selby / Textiles Website
• Chris Kettle / Painting Website
• Jane Sampson / Screen-printing Website
• Maria Rivans / Collage Website
• Jane Muir / Ceramics Website
• Kate Treacle / Furniture Website
• Jehane Boden Spiers / Mixed media Website
• Claire Palastanga / Ceramics Website
• Fiona Blair / Illustrations Website
• Gina Lely / Bib-kerchief Website
• Gillian Bates / Mixed media Website
• Sue Haseltine / Cards & Prints Website
• Stephanie Else / Glass Website
• Gemelle Debice / Robots Website
• Elizabeth Cook / Homeware Website
• Jackie Sullivan / Cards & Gifts Website
• John Simpson / Printmaking / Website
• Craig Shuttlewood / Painting & Print / Website
See full line up of over 200 houses taking part Here
04 April , 2012
Where did March go!!!
Here are a few of the original pieces sold last month.
The next event will be Artists Open Houses during May so April will be busy busy organising artists and getting the house in order! More info to follow....
08 February , 2012
Book numero 7 has a total of 12 pages and as usual started life as a much larger canvas before being cut up and worked into as individual pieces.
Sold seperately framed in white wood finish and next available at 20/21 International Art Fair (see previous post).